“Homemade ice cream - an Omaha staple!”
Review of Ted & Wally's

Ted & Wally's
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Omaha
“Homemade ice cream - an Omaha staple!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Fantastic, homemade ice cream in the heart of downtown Omaha. Perfect summer treat. They even made corn ice cream (because well, this IS Nebraska after all) and it was delish! Perfect location, especially during events like the College World Series. Far better than Zesto's!

Visited September 2013

“Don't miss this!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

This was the best ice cream I have ever had. I had the sesame honey coconut. Deliciousness. Kids had different chocolate varieties. Some different flavors too. I sampled bee pollen ice cream...different. Located in Old Market.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MrsLUVStravel
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good service, ice cream shop atmosphere, okay ice cream.”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

They were very busy, but the line moved quickly. The service was efficient and friendly. I'm not an ice cream expert, but I thought the chocolate tasted completely okay. I would not drive out of my way to go here again, but I would go again if I were in the neighborhood and wanted to eat ice cream.

• Visited August 2014
Omaha
“Great summer treat!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We visited on a fairly busy Saturday night with some family and friends. We waited a few minutes in line, buy it gave us ample opportunity to peruse the tasty menu.

This is definitely a must try if you're in the Old Market in Omaha - amazing ice cream, friendly service and a fun atmosphere!!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Wait In Line for Ice Cream!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

On a Saturday night in the Old Market, we waited in line a solid 20 minutes to get ice cream at Ted & Wally's and it was worth it! We enjoyed chocolate cake mix ice cream but could have chosen anything from plain vanilla to Nebraska sweet corn ice cream. Always home made and delicious, you can't go wrong with Ted & Wally's. One word of caution, ice cream this good is not cheap!

Visited August 2014

Been to Ted & Wally's? Share your experiences!