“Best ice cream I've ever had.”
Review of Ted & Wally's

Ted & Wally's
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Omaha
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Had to wait about 30 minutes to get my 2 scoops of salted carmel cheesecake in a waffle cone but it was seriously the best ice cream I've ever had.

There are newer reviews for Ted & Wally's

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Worth the wait for this ice cream. When visiting I always stop here for ice cream.it seems there is always long lines but worth the wait.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

JMJ Some of the best ice cream you'll ever eat!! Fresh made in the store and some out of the ordinary flavors. I had the strawberry and it was so good and my husband had the chocolate. We know good Ice cream when we taste it and this is the Good Stuff!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I enjoyed the many flavors to choose from and also the decor of everything! They had seating inside and outside which would make for a enjoyable enviroment..

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Neat watching the old fashioned ice cream machines turn packed in ice and salt. Our favorite ice cream place. Unique flavors plus the old standbys.

Been to Ted & Wally's? Share your experiences!