“Awful food, terrible service, and way over priced... complete garbage!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of China Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town
Ranked #663 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Omaha, Nebraska
“Awful food, terrible service, and way over priced... complete garbage!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

This has to be the worst chinese food I have ever eaten. The pork spare ribs were cover in greasy lard and did not taste good. I had to use a paper towel to get as much grease off as I could. The crab rangoon was way over cooked. The food was spilled all inside the bag when it was delivered and the delivery guy seemed to think that was okay. The meal was $21 and change but the driver did not have change with him. I had to did around my house for change.

Bottom line is the food sucks, the service is awful, and it is not worth the money. Order from somewhere else.

• Visited September 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
“Best takeout in town, don't eat there.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

The place has great food at a reasonable price, but takeout or delivery is the way to go, no one would ever want to eat there. We've been getting food there for 8+ years and that's my motto.

• Visited January 2012
“OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

If you want decor do not go here. It is a truely hole in the wall place. I think their business is mostly take out and delivery. My brother and I ate in and both really liked our food. The portins were very large. I had the beer egg foo young and hot and sour soup. The gravy for the egg foo young was very good and the soup was perfect. The lunch prices are very low.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
New England
“OMG! THIS WAS WORSE CHINESE FOOD I EVER ATE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

OMG! THIS WAS WORSE CHINESE FOOD I EVER ATE!

Not much to say after that. The General Chicken was doughy and pasty. This fried rice was flavorless and dry. The egg roll was something that was processed.

Take my advice, do not eat here.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to China Town? Share your experiences!