“Birthday Surprise”

Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: This is a restaurant where steak is the star – where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Service will be outstanding but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Cozy atmosphere, dimly lit. I had a 6oz. steak and it was divine. Waiters and staff were very friendly and courteous, and I received a birthday treat. Absolutely a must to attend again when I visit Omaha in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Ate there once several yrs ago and both of us were up sick all night. We both had steak. I’ve never spent so much getting sick.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Visited here for my birthday--it was the best steak I can recall ever having. The food was delicious. The service was incredible. We had to wait despite having a reservation and the management team took excellent care of us. Would highly recommend this place for birthday or special occasions.

1  Thank Brittany W
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place. We celebrated our Anniversary with them and they put us at a private table in the wine room that was amazing. I had brought my own wine but decided to try one of theirs after I saw the selection. I couldn’t be more please. The wine list is amazing! The service was world class! Jillian and Carli (I hope I spelled their names right) were outstanding. Always there when we needed something and the conversations were very fun. The Manager came to check on us several times as well. The steak was phenomenal as were the Soups and desserts. Truly had a fantastic time and will definitely be back. This establishment is definitely getting it right. The price was high but I would not hesitate to do it again for another special occasion. Worth every minute!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Food, beverages and service we're excellent! Best place in Omaha to get a steak in my opinion. Price is a bit higher then other places in Omaha but I'm this case you do get what you pay for.

Been to Mahogany Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!