“Terrific sushi and great atmosphere”

Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Ranked #69 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Omaha NE
“Terrific sushi and great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Great quality. Very fresh. Beautiful presentation. Reasonable prices. Terrific atmosphere. A lot of variety in their menu too. Probably my favorite sushi restaurant in town.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Delish!”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I took advantage of Blue's Sunday Happy Hour which really extends all day. We had a combination of rolls and lettuce wraps which were all delicious. Service was friendly and prompt. I love the cucumber slice in the water served - refreshing and a nice touch! It was Sunday brunch for us so we passed on the cocktails but all was reasonably priced at Happy Hour prices. Seating in the lounge area (required if you want the Happy Hour prices) was a bit awkward - so cool and hip that it wasn't all that comfortable or conducive to eating without slumping over a coffee-type table.

Nebraska
“Best Sushi.... overpriced drink(s)!”
Reviewed May 14, 2010

This experience was at the Baby Blue location... The sushi is simply the best in town, hands down. But DO NOT order a Captain Coke... $12 for a tall!!!!!! That is way overpriced... especially for Omaha. Do they think this is vegas?

So if you are going there for the sushi it is awesome... but order a martini at least the price is right in front of you!

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Craving It”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I travel a lot and have eaten at a lot of sushi bars and I must say Omaha is very fortunate to have Blue. I think I have been eating at Blue for at least 5 years and I have never been disappointed. I love how they update their menu often. I do have to say I miss the Vegas roll though, but it seems there is always something new and exciting. The staff seems to have been the same for years, which always makes me feel comfortable. I typically go to the location on 144th as it is closest to my house but I have also been to the one off 168th and Center and downtown and had the same experiences. Cheers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A little pretentious, but the sushi is great and the drinks are almost reason enough to go.”
Reviewed February 19, 2010