“Saki!!!”

Ranked #73 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Great drinks. We had a Fish Bowl drink which was so good! 4 people can drink it. Also had 5 rolls of sushi which all were really good. We also had 3 diff types of saki which we ok but my wife will argue that it was the best there is. I recommend this place! Great atmosphere

FlagshipRestaurant, Public Relations Manager at Blue Sushi Sake Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thanks for your review! So glad to hear you enjoyed the food and drink. Hope to see you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I don't expect towns away from the costs to have good sushi -- I'd expect it to be too expensive to physically get the fish there in time. Well, I was wrong about this place. It *is* a little expensive, but not as much as I'd expect for the quality of the sushi there, which was very good. Perhaps the best uni I've ever had.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I dont think you would go here for a quiet romantic meal for two. If a pleasant busy vibe is what you are after with quality sushi, sashimi etc this place is great. The sampler platters are enormous! If you have never tried Japanese before its a great place to get started. Good service too. It doesn't all arrive together so some people may have finished their appetisers bfore yors arrives. But this is because everything is made to order and the more complicated it is the longer it takes. I will definitely go here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

New world sushi with lot of original dishes. Love the beef that comes out cooking on hot steamed rocks. It was delicious.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The sushi was amazing. They were out of Uni that my husband ordered- so the server got him another offering she suggested on the house. Very friendly service, amazing food, overall a great place.