“One of the best meals in my travels”
Review of Greek Islands

Greek Islands
Ranked #67 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had an awesome dining experience here. The food was PHENOMENAL, the wait staff was great and it all came in a very timely manner. The decor is simple, but with such an amazing meal, who cares?

There are newer reviews for Greek Islands

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I took my 3 teenage boys to eat here while at the CWS. It was a great meal. We went for lunch and we all loved the food. It was a lot of food for lunch. I would definitely go back. We had the meal that was a sampling of the Greek food.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went here for a late lunch while in Omaha for a conference. I love greek food and was really excited to try this place after all the great reviews. I had the skordalia appetizer and the souvlaki. The skordalia was just ok, it had a very strong lemon flavor. The souvlaki was pretty unimpressive as well, not horrible but I wouldn't get it again. It came with a house salad, but upgraded to the athenian salad for $4.85, which seemed high for what you got. The other person that was with me got the beef kabob and did not like it, there was was too much lemon seasoning on it. Considering all the raving reviews we were pretty disppointed. The service was good, our waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant around 38th & Center streets. we went on a Sunday - while waiting for friends a few of us tried various appetizers; dolmathes, greek meatballs, and fried cheese- it was all terrific - we then had dinner with a few of us trying the lamb special and some souvlaki along with our Greek beer - we had ice cream mixed with baklava which was excellent - our waiter and waitress I in training) were very attentive to our needs and service was great - can't wait to eat there again - main entrees were around $15.00 and appetizers $6-9.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I just love all of the spicy oils they add to the food. very tasty and the staff there were knowledgeable about the food.