“Always a treat!”

Ranked #62 of 1,469 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Greek Islands is best known for its Gyros and Athenian salads. The menu includes other Greek and American salads, sandwiches, and entrees. We are locally owned since 1983 and proudly serving the Omaha area. Greek Islands specialize in homemade Greek & American food at very reasonable prices. Stop by and find out what everyone is talking about!
Reviewed June 5, 2011

If there is a better Gyro to be had in Omaha, I'd like to know where. Greek Islands has been a favorite for many years. The value is good as it is always more than I can finish (and I am a big guy). Even the Gyro sandwich alone is a meal and a snack.
Great food, friendly service, and reasonable prices; what more do you want?

2  Thank ebfunk

Reviewed March 9, 2011

Our family has always loved eating here. It's a true family run restaurant where the owners are the cooks. Such a great atmosphere and the food is amazing!

Reviewed December 7, 2010

This is the best you can get for Greek food. The only downside I've ever experienced at greek islands is getting a bad server... That really sucks, and is rare, but the food is soooo delicious and the value is just right that it's okay even if you get a crappy server. I reccomend Everything! But my favorite is fish plakii on Friday nights.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

This place is GREAT! Don't let the outside fool you, there is wonderful greek food waiting for you on the inside. We have been there many times and everything we have tried has been terrific. When one of us gets the gyro platter, we are reminded that it is so much food we wished we had shared. The kids like the spectacle of the "firey cheese."

Reviewed March 3, 2010

I have been going here for years. Some dishes have been huge disappointments, others fantastic. I find the appetizers to be superior to the main dishes. Some of the best pan fried calamari I have had in the world, pretty amazing. Chicken dishes seem to be the weak point of the place.

Been to Greek Islands? Share your experiences!