“Appetizing”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th and Harney
Description: Passionate about pints. Maniacal for malts. Rock Bottom always has been and always will be about the beer. Every tank we tap represents hours of planning, experimentation, ingenuity and precision by your local Rock Bottom Brewmaster. While we pride ourselves on the remarkably consistent quality of our beers, we're just as dedicated to letting the personality, experience and particular expertise of each Brewmaster shine through. When you hit Rock Bottom, you'll not only enjoy these handcrafted brews and our made-from-scratch food, but you'll feel a connection to the locals and the location that just doesn't happen at many other restaurants. We like to say that life begins when "You've Hit Rock Bottom(R)". Whether you're a local in search of other locals or a visitor in search of local flavor, you'll find them both at your local Rock Bottom. We're ALWAYS laughing, loving, cooking, pouring, living, BREWING.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were looking for a casual restaurant at which to eat and found Rock Bottom while walking in the Old Market area of Omaha. Having been to one in Chicago before we were pretty sure we would enjoy what Rock Bottom would have to offer. My husband had the bacon and chicken macaroni and cheese which was a very large serving which he loved. I had the hazelnut encrusted chicken which was very tasty. Our server was very attentive bringing drinks and food in a timely manner. She checked back several times to make sure we didn't need anything else. The manager also came around to the table to make sure everything was taken care of for us.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Everyone is so friendly here and the food was so good. The meatloaf and Oktoberfest brats were perfect for a fall afternoon watching the games. My only complaint is that they ran out of one of their Oktoberfest specials that I really wanted to try. They ran out at 2pm on a Saturday game day - who's doing the ordering? Someone is dropping the ball. Otherwise everything was fine. The donut holes dessert with caramel dipping sauce was amazing.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

After two nights of horrible service and/or food; I went to Rock Bottom Brewery and I am so glad I did! I walked in and was seated immediately by a very friendly waitress. She put me at ease--I was dining alone since I was in town for business. I wanted to order a beer and she explained what they had and I finally decided on a sampler. That was my 2nd excellent decision of the evening! I enjoyed the beers in the sampler and it was reasonably priced. The next excellent decision I made was to try the Chipotle Agave Salmon. It was served with beans and rice and was by far the most excellent meal I had in my two weeks of travel. I had no idea Rock Bottom was a chain until I began writing this review. The service was excellent--the food was amazing. I will definitely return when I can!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We chose this Chain Restaurant based on prior experience in other locations but it did not quite live up to the others vsiited so far! We were quickly taken to terrace seating and the service was friendly and attentive; we quickly had our drinks and menus, which provided a good selection of choices. I had Lobster and Shrimp Tacos, which were really good but I found the accompanying rice and beans bland and unnecessary. The others had Chicken Pasta, which was just alright and Ahi Tuna Salad, which was very good. With one drink each, the bill was $63 before the tip. In summary, the service was good, some of the food was really good and the rest was just okay so all in all a bit hit and miss.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Was looking to sit outside, everywhere was crowded. Told us it would be 45 minutes to an hr. But got us a spot for 5 in just a few moments. Food was good and beer was cold!