“Nice Place for a Brief Stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rock Bottom Brewery - CLOSED

Rock Bottom Brewery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th and Harney
Description: Passionate about pints. Maniacal for malts. Rock Bottom always has been and always will be about the beer. Every tank we tap represents hours of planning, experimentation, ingenuity and precision by your local Rock Bottom Brewmaster. While we pride ourselves on the remarkably consistent quality of our beers, we're just as dedicated to letting the personality, experience and particular expertise of each Brewmaster shine through. When you hit Rock Bottom, you'll not only enjoy these handcrafted brews and our made-from-scratch food, but you'll feel a connection to the locals and the location that just doesn't happen at many other restaurants. We like to say that life begins when "You've Hit Rock Bottom(R)". Whether you're a local in search of other locals or a visitor in search of local flavor, you'll find them both at your local Rock Bottom. We're ALWAYS laughing, loving, cooking, pouring, living, BREWING.
“Nice Place for a Brief Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for predinner appetizers and drinks. The calamari was ok. The beers were very good. Our waitress was perfectly attentive and polite without being overbearing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Do not waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

The service was horrible, we called ahead to have our table ready since it was the lunch hour. Had to wait for them to put the tables together. waited about 45 minutes for our food and it was a slow day. Changed menu and the selection is no where near as good as before. That is was happens when Corporate takes over!! It was all around BAD!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sally H
Chicago, Illinois
“I'll eat here again, and again, and again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

2nd time to Omaha, both times on business with several associates. Ate here both times, same experience: excellent food and service. Both were weekday evenings, and we enjoyed the TV screens showing sports events underway.

I like the atmosphere and decor - comfortable and interesting. We actually searched until we could find this place because it was so enjoyable the previous time (but couldn't remember the name).

I had a Greenhouse Salad and Bourbon Glazed Salmon. The salad was absolutely delicious - I'm craving it now. The salmon was very good, my only complaint was that it was just a bit over-blackened by flames on the outside, rendering just the outer layer a bit over done. Otherwise, it was awesome. My companions are picky eaters and they both really liked theirs (one had the Turkey Meatloaf, the other Chicken Enchiladas with Classic Wedge Salad).

Both times the beer lovers in the group raved about the beers. "An explosion of flavors" was one comment. My recollection of cost was between $$ and $$$.

Probably will return again to Omaha on business - guess where I'll be eating dinner that time too!

• Visited April 2013
Nebraska
“Fine, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband & I ate at Rock Bottom the other night. The service was good. The atmosphere is casual. The clientele is a complete mix of type and ages. My husband had the hazelnut chicken and I had the chicken fried chicken. Both meals were good, but nothing special. My plate was hot but the mashed potatoes were barely warm. The homemade root beer has a mild but true root beer flavor.

Visited April 2013
“Food was awesone, beer too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had a groupon which made this a steal of a deal. May be a little expensive otherwise. Food was absolutely terrific and the beer sampler, well I got all the strong ones and they were all great. Offer another groupon, please!

Visited September 2012