“Fine, but nothing special”
Review of Rock Bottom Brewery - CLOSED

Rock Bottom Brewery
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 11th and Harney
Description: Passionate about pints. Maniacal for malts. Rock Bottom always has been and always will be about the beer. Every tank we tap represents hours of planning, experimentation, ingenuity and precision by your local Rock Bottom Brewmaster. While we pride ourselves on the remarkably consistent quality of our beers, we're just as dedicated to letting the personality, experience and particular expertise of each Brewmaster shine through. When you hit Rock Bottom, you'll not only enjoy these handcrafted brews and our made-from-scratch food, but you'll feel a connection to the locals and the location that just doesn't happen at many other restaurants. We like to say that life begins when "You've Hit Rock Bottom(R)". Whether you're a local in search of other locals or a visitor in search of local flavor, you'll find them both at your local Rock Bottom. We're ALWAYS laughing, loving, cooking, pouring, living, BREWING.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband & I ate at Rock Bottom the other night. The service was good. The atmosphere is casual. The clientele is a complete mix of type and ages. My husband had the hazelnut chicken and I had the chicken fried chicken. Both meals were good, but nothing special. My plate was hot but the mashed potatoes were barely warm. The homemade root beer has a mild but true root beer flavor.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had a groupon which made this a steal of a deal. May be a little expensive otherwise. Food was absolutely terrific and the beer sampler, well I got all the strong ones and they were all great. Offer another groupon, please!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I used to live in the Old Market, so I ate at a lot of the eateries in the area. This one had some amazing dishes on the menu, but my favorite was the Chicken Mac and Cheese. They use corkscrew pasta and lovely chunks of chicken with a crunchy sprinkle on top that just can't be beat.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stopped in a light, late evening dinner. We ended up splitting an order of nachos and had food to take home. Their beers are good but not outstanding. The service is always prompt and consistent. In nice weather we enjoy sitting on their patio that overlooks the 11th Street.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went here for lunch, the food was lovely and service was very good. There are no complaints on anything! Good value for the food as well.