“Better then I thought it would be!”
Review of Hector's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hector's
Ranked #837 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Salsa is nice. They charged us for a second basket of chips which I thought was pretty crummy! Also asked for additional tortillas with the chicken fajitas and they charged for those as well. So until I got the bill I thought we had found a pretty good place, not so sure now as the value matters a lot to me in this economy. However, speaking of the food the fajitas were really good!

3  Thank ldmsgirl

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Margaritas and food were below average and expensive at that. Will not return.
My favorite restaurant, Margaritas, has closed for good.

1  Thank harmsenom
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went to Hector's on a Thursday night for dinner. It wasn't busy. They have a huge menu. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas. The salsa and chips are enough of an appetizer, knowing the food will be filling. The waitress refilled the salsa, too.

I had the raspberry chipotle chicken, which came with a good leaf lettuce salad and mexican rice. Deee-licious!! My companion ordered the seafood enchilada, which I'd ordered before and found to be very good and filling. The sides on that dish were rice and refried beans.

Service was prompt, price was typical for a decent restaurant. My only complaint was the decor. I really wish they would close for a few weeks and totally overhaul it. It's stuck in the 80s.

1  Thank Slo_Mo_12
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The salsa is good, The bill was really high, especially considering the waiter told us since my husband wasn't a gringo that he'd take care of us. We had 4 people and 3 alcoholic beverages. The tab was about 30 dollars more than a trip to the Texas Roadhouse with 3 appetizers and 4 meals plus drinks. The food wasn't anything special at Hector's either.

1  Thank iowamel
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good margaritas, enchiladas, well all the food. I guess they call it baja style, so fish taco are great.

Been to Hector's? Share your experiences!