“Good Philly Cheesesteak”

Lansky's Pizza Pasta Cheese
Ranked #568 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Frankly I got lost trying to find a place for lunch and I'm really glad I spotted this place. My sandwich was really good and the pizzas & calzones looked really good.

Friendly staff and very good prices.

There are newer reviews for Lansky's Pizza Pasta Cheese

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and had a loaded philly with some fries. Both were very good although the Philly was just a hair on the dry side but very tasty. The other guys with me were eating healthier and had salads...seemed fine but nothing special. I want to try the Calzones on my return as they looked great!! Must be very good as no less than 15 police officers/detectives were dining as well.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Lansky's has always been a favorite amongst my family. They have phillies, pasta, pizza, calzones, and more. My favorites are the cheese toasted ravioli, cheese bread, and chicken philly. The pizza and pasta are slightly above average to me, but the cheese toasted ravioli and chicken philly are the best of both in town. You order at the counter and find a seat. Friendly service Good lunch atmosphere. My only complaint is that they bring out all the food at the same time and it sits under heat lamps while they wait for it to all be ready. Often times, if they are on top of things everything is still good and fresh when it comes out though.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent pizza, pasta and Phillies. Affordable. Friendly atmosphere. It's one of our favorites. This time we had a pizza and a pasta dish. Both were excellent. The quality and taste is always consistently good!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have dined here a couple of times while on business in Omaha. The menu is quite diverse, but the calzones are some of the best I have ever had. Just a basic pepperoni calzone for me, but they are insanely good. To be honest I don't think I have tried anything else on the menu. The sandwiches look great. This is a no frills place, but it serves it purpose. Don't forget one of their amazing cookies for desert.

Been to Lansky's Pizza Pasta Cheese? Share your experiences!