“Noisy”

Good for: Large groups
Orlando, Florida
“Noisy”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I hated this place as I could not hear anybody at my table on a Saturday night. The manager was unable to provide a table at a quiet location.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank elcaringo

Omaha, NE
“Always new staff”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I know most places have big turn over - but this place always got new people. I have some diet issues with allergies to dairy and red meat. I always ask very specifically if these have either of those. I asked about a certain menu item and the waitress said she didn't know so she went to ask. She came back - "no dairy or red meat in this one" - so I ordered it. When it showed up it was covered in cheese and an Alfredo sauce drizzled over it. I said "I think that's cheese and normally white sauce is dairy based" - so she went back and then the manager showed up and said "we're sorry - that's packed with cheese" - but my dinner partner had his food and there I sat. They did comp my meal - so I'm not saying they didn't try. But a waitress that had been there for a while would have noticed this before it became an issue.

• Visited August 2013
“Good in food..good in service :)”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I really love the food of this restaurant. Always the food is very good and you can taste and enjoy the wonderful italian food they have! One of my favorite restaurant in Omaha.

• Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
“great for lunch”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Coming from CA, finding an Olive Garden without an hour wait was a miracle, but I guess a wait in Nebraska is kinda funny. Back to the review. We were seated right away, Our food was hot and done just right. We even had food leftover to take to-go. Our waitress was nice enough to pack us extra bread sticks to-go ( we forgot it on the table :( ). Its a great place to come for lunch.

Visited July 2013
“A corporate place with good food.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

The food is always good at Olive Garden. The only downfall is it a corporate company. Not allowed the cooks to be chefs or putting their own twist on food.

• Visited May 2013