“continental and terrific service”
Review of M's Pub - CLOSED

M's Pub
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Description: M's Pub's timeless décor, casual atmosphere and friendly service help make dining truly pleasurable. Our extensive regular menu offers something for everyone, from our often imitated, but never duplicated escargot and scampi, fresh entree salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers, to light entrees from around the world. M's Pub's innovative nightly specials may include poultry, lamb, veal, fresh seafood, pasta or beef and have a long reputation for being on the cutting edge of cuisine.
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Love this place! Have been going to M's for over 10 years the quality is consistent and as the service. In the heart of the Old Market.

Be sure and make reservations even for lunch

There are newer reviews for M's Pub

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I don't normally eat vegetarian, but the vegetarian options here were spectacular. In particular, the lahvosh was tremendous. If you can get a seat in the outdoor area, it is quite charming.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

If you are exploring the Old Market in downtown Omaha you will have dozens of great choices for lunch or dinner. Check out M's pub for great food, service and atmosphere. It has a varied menu but I reccomend the Omaha Prime sandwich. Reservations needed at peak times

Reviewed October 20, 2010

You will enjoy the atmosphere of this little gem in the Omaha Haymarket. The restaurant only seats about 100 people, so if you expect a busy night - call ahead. My steak was good, not great on the evening I went. I will say, that I ordered the scallops as an app. and it was dynamite.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

I sat at the bar and ordered the Beef Tenderloin meal with two draft beers. The first beer was the Blue Paddle (New Belgium) that had a very bold flavor. I followed this up with a Lucky Bucket Lager which was also good. The steak was ordered medium rare and came that way. It was so tender I could have cut it with a butter knife! Very good flavor. The sides were smoked butter beans and garbanzo beans. These had a crisp texture that complimented the tender meat. Very distinct smoky flavor. In addition, asparagus and bread was served. I believe the attending server was named Jamie(?) but I do not remember for sure. She was nice. All in all I would say it was a good experience.