“Fantastic Food”
Review of M's Pub - CLOSED

M's Pub
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Description: M's Pub's timeless décor, casual atmosphere and friendly service help make dining truly pleasurable. Our extensive regular menu offers something for everyone, from our often imitated, but never duplicated escargot and scampi, fresh entree salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers, to light entrees from around the world. M's Pub's innovative nightly specials may include poultry, lamb, veal, fresh seafood, pasta or beef and have a long reputation for being on the cutting edge of cuisine.
Hamilton, VA
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

I had one of the best meals of my life tonight.
My father and I dined at M's Pub.
We arrived at 5:30 and were seated in the front near the bar. The bar was very crowded and loud with many business people after work, but our little table was not affected by the noise. My father, who is hard of hearing, could understand me better than normal. [By the time we left around 7 the bar clientele had changed to a regular evening crowd),
The service was excellent. My only minor complaint is that I felt subtely rushed, but that seems to be par for the course in most restaurants in the United States.
We both ordered off the dinner menu, which changes every few weeks. My father had wild salmon and I had a rib eye steak. We both had house salads and split a duck apetizer. We both had dessert, I a chocolate torte and he a fruit crisp.
The food was fantastic. It was flavorful, succulent, full of a variety of tastes. I had the steak medium rare. It was juicy and perfectly cooked. The chocolate torte was moist soft solid chocolate with a raspberry topping.
Our dinner was not cheap. The entrees were $70 for the two of us, though the salads were only $1.50 each. The bottle of wine we had was on the lower end at $28. I do not usually find expensive restaurants worth the price, but this one was a bargain to me.
While we spent $130 after tax and tip, you can get out of there for well under 1/3 the price if you don't get wine and order from the regular menu which is more upscale bar fare.
Highly recommended.

Omaha, NE
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

The food and service is fantastic! The lavosh is amazing. My husband said they have the best Rueben he has ever tried. A place you must visit!

“Great little spot. It's been around in...”
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Great little spot. It's been around in old town since the 1972. The food is delicious and modern. The prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. Get a reservation because it gets fully booked even on traditionally slow nights. We had to eat at the bar, but it was still excellent.

nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“romantic hidden gem”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Love M's Pub! Its such a gorgeous place. You feel like your not in nebraska when you are here. It's my favorite place to sip wine and relax with my husband, we love their appetizers. try the Lavosh and the artichoke... great wine list!

Sioux Falls, SD
“Awesome Service and Delicious Food!”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We had been told to eat here, by a friend, last year when we visited but couldn't get in because they were so busy. So, this year we stopped in while we were shopping and made a reservation. We are so glad we did! The service was fantastic and the food was delicious and inexpensive! I had a flatbread type pizza (it has a special name I can't think of) and it was a amazing! A relaxed and casual atmosphere that we weren't expecting. We will definitely go back the next time we're in town!

1 Thank home4056