“Service Pros and Good Food in Comfortable Setting” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vivace - CLOSED

Vivace
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. 11th St.
Jersey
“Service Pros and Good Food in Comfortable Setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Enjoyable business dinner made better by confident professional service and good suggestions for entrées and wine. Added plus the place has real character and neighborhood feel.

• Visited January 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We had a wonderful date night here. I give very high marks for the service. She provided an excellent suggestion on the wine. My husband and enjoyed a quiet and relaxing evening with delicious food.

• Visited January 2014
Nebraska
“Great atmosphere, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I visit regularly. Service is not better than other places tho always cordial. Food is excellent and restaurant is quiet enough that you can easily have a business meeting or just talk to friends.

• Visited December 2013
Avon, Colorado
“Vivace Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

The Old Market during the holidays is festively decorated with carriages decked out in holiday lights and Vivace is right in the center of it. The waiter was very helpful with suggestions of favorite dishes and clear descriptions of the evening specials. My husband and I ate there with two other couples so we had a wide selection of dishes at our table. The pizza looked very good and both soup and salad were enjoyed by our friends. The calamari breading was a little heavier than it needed to be but still tasty and my pork Osso Bucco, while very tender, was too rich for the very large portion. Another man in our party had the veal Osso Bucco and we both ended up taking home at least half of our dishes home as leftovers.
Overall a good experience. When I go back, I will consciously choose lighter dishes.

• Visited December 2013
“The Best Tiramisu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice now during business trips and the food is wonderful. However, the highest marks go to their tiramisu. It is likely the best I've ever had not having been to Italy or elsewhere to try it. Great atmosphere and location in the the Old Market.

Visited December 2013