“Wonderful!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Potentially the best Indian food I've had in Nebraska. It's a fairly small restaurant, keeping it quite personal. Great prices, large selection, and lots of wine!

There are newer reviews for Indian Oven

Reviewed July 17, 2012

1- The food took too long to be ready! I mean... almost 1 hour later!
2- The appetizers were not what he have asked for... after all the waiting...
3- The entrees were plain nasty! Overcooked or raw, NOTHING was edible.
4- I complained and received zero better service! After 15 more minutes something even worse (burnet food) cameback in exchange of what was raw before!
5- Costumer services was a joke! Had to beg for my glass of water!

THIS IS NOT A RESTAURANT! IT IS A BED JOKE !!! Please, the best thing is to never even go there. My poor family left the place hungry and angry after spending almost $100!

1  Thank Kyle000
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I go to the Indian Oven whenever we have a craving for Indian food. This is an upscale Indian restaurant with professional service, and a great menu and wine list. We have been going to this place for over 20 years and the food and service has always been consistently great. They have varied the menu over the years to add choices for those who do not like Indian food, but most of the menu is high quality dishes. The owner/manager is usually in the restaurant to oversee the food preparation and table service. We usually have a tandori chicken or shimp and a curry vegetable dish. They have several types of Naan bread...try the cashew and golden raisin.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Both of our meals were excellent. Management gave us great recommendations. Don't miss the garlic na'an--delicious! A little on the pricey side, but we'll be back.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We're used to very good Indian food...but this may be 1 of the few in Omaha...so it was okay.