“REMINDS ME OF THE WONDERFUL TIME I SPENT IN TOURING IN JAPAN”
Review of MT Fuji Inn

MT Fuji Inn
Ranked #870 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Upon entering, a beautiful woman dressed in a native outfit, named Jackie, greets you at the door....The Koi fish spashing in the pond and a full wall picture of Mt Fuji in the distance transports you directly to Japan....The tea-rooms are as intimate as you want them to be or you can share rooms and make new friends...The food is home-made with ancient family secret recipes....Service is provided by a wonderful jappanese woman that will have you laughing at her jokes as she glides you thru a delicious meal.....You will not be disappointed

1  Thank NilsAndersErickson

Reviewed September 23, 2010

I went in with a few friends a few weeks ago and got way more than i excpected! The waitress was hillarious and had a great personality! Our food was beyond amazing, and everything looked so beautiful! This place is a deffinate must to go eat at! I will definatly be returning.

1  Thank jobesmama
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Jan-29-10
My hubbie and I like to try new restaurants. Last Friday we stepped in at 6:00 pm, there was no hostess, so we sat on a table. Two minutes later a lady from the kitchen comes in an says: “on weekends we only go by reservation, so be prepare to wait 1.5 hrs, for your food”. The place wasn’t full, it was like 40-50% its capacity, so I asked why is it going to take so long if there is not a lot of people?? The lady said, “some people call in sick with the flu” and she left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they dont want to sell!!!

2  Thank DeeSue
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I can't wait to go back there again. We had a wonderful meal (six of us) and everybody enjoyed what they ordered. Delicious food and an authentic environment (yes, the owners are Japanese).

2  Thank HungryMan64
Reviewed May 3, 2008

What a great place to be. It's like you are in Japan with the little tea rooms and the waitress we had was so funny she had us cracking up all night. The food was great (the egg rolls were fabulous). It was by far the best anniversary dinner we have ever had. It has been family owned for 37 years and I hope they keep going strong for another 37 years!

3  Thank malamutemom

Been to MT Fuji Inn? Share your experiences!