“Very, very good garlic bread”
Review of Grisanti's Restaurant - CLOSED

Grisanti's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kansas City
“Very, very good garlic bread”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The front desk kid at our hotel recommended this restaurant. He said it's where he takes his grandma to dinner. We were not disappointed. The food was good and the garlic bread was amazing.

Visited August 2012

“Great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Great food, huge portions and good service. I always visit when I am staying in Town place suites (it's next door).

Primghar, Iowa
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Food was good, similar to Olive Garden, but I thought the prices were better and the portioins were very large. Good service, very large place. We were a group of 10 that were easily accomidated. No complaints!

Visited July 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Awful”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This place used to be a great place to go for good and reasonably priced Italian food in Omaha with outstanding salad and bread. The last few times I've been there, the service was poor to atrocious and the food was not cooked properly. It's rare when I rate a place terrible, but the service the last time I was there was beyond bad, and when I grabbed the manager after I paid, it got worse. She acknowledged that the waitress was bad and looking to leave, but made no attempt to make it right. On top of the poor service, my wife's salad came out without dressing and looked like it was thrown together hastily in back. My veal parmesan was chewy and under cooked. When Kelley and Chris ran this back in the 90's-00's, it was much, much better. Too bad, as it was a solid restaurant back in the day. I won't be back.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank omahasandman
Council Bluffs
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Great place if you love Italian food. Manicotti and salad with real Italian dressing (not the sugared down stuff) and wonderful buttery garlic bread/sticks. Other great menu items too!