“Good but disappointed”
Review of Flatiron Cafe

Flatiron Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatiron Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,344 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Howard St.
Lincoln, NE
“Good but disappointed”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great view, pleasant atmosphere, tasty entrees, adequate portions and underwhelming service. Once the staff got us to our table the only attention we received was from the water glass filling individual. Had to ask what the nightly specials were and got our coffee 10 minutes after receiving our desserts. We won't be back anytime soon.

Omaha
“Always great food and service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We went to the Flatiron for a relaxing meal prior to the opera. The service was excellent and the staff all worked hard to accommodate our curtain time. Their wine list is deep and reasonably priced. Their first plates are diverse. Expect a wide range of entree selections that creatively combine meats, vegetables and starches. Desserts are rich and filling. You can't go wrong when dining here. We've eaten here periodically since they opened over 15 years ago and have always enjoyed our meals.

1 Thank JoRoOmaha
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Flatiron for the last 3 years on our anniversary. We stumbled upon it once when staying at the Magnolia Hotel (just up the street - also highly recommend). The food has always been exceptional and the service is wonderful.

Visited August 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful pre-concert dinner at the Flatiron Cafe recently. The staff was super-friendly and very helpful. The wine selection was amazing. I think anything one ordered would be excellent. However, make certain to order the duck fat fried french fries. Wow! I have never had fried so good. I expect I will be talking about them for years to come. I would definitely return to this restaurant if I were back in Omaha.

• Visited August 2012
Le Claire, Iowa
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Very good food, wine and ambiance at the Flatiron Cafe. Dined there with business associates and completely enjoyed the food and experience. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in Omaha and wants a nice meal in a cozy restaurant.

1 Thank Ken S