“Excellent Service and Food”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #318 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We recently visited Carrabba's. We were on a tight schedule and let the server know. She was very efficient enabling us to be done with our meal in plenty of time for our evening activities.
My son had the Trio special with salmon, lasagna and fettuccine alfredo. I had the Penne Franco. I enjoyed the lighter taste of this pasta and it was large enough to fill me up. It had lots of garlic slices that were only lightly cooked. I liked this taste, but I'm sure the people I talked with later in the evening might not have appreciated it! Both meals came with a large salad and delicious warm bread with olive oil and basil. We had a coupon which made the price of this filling meal extremely reasonable.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

There are a lot of Italian restaurants in Omaha....and this one is REALLY good. Great food....nice atmosphere.....good service.....reasonable prices. What more can anyone ask?

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I can never say enough great things about Carrabba's Restaurants. Excellent food, service and a terrific atmosphere. The Italian grill is a big hit, blows the other guys that sound like shmacklebees away! Pricey but so very worth it.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I almost always go with the Past Carrabba when dining at Carrabbas.....the fetticini alfredo with chicken, peas and mushrooms. It is usually a good meal with bread and some oils for dipping. The salads are decent but can be hit and miss. Service is good and the tables are clean. The pasta bar / pizza bar are nice options when tables are full or you just want a different view while you dine.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Carraba's is a great restaurant for that day of the week that you just don't feel like cooking and want to go for good spaghetti and meatballs pared with a nice glass of wine. It is also suitable for especial occasions.
The prices are great, especially judging by the fact that most of their ingredients are fresh, fresh garlic, fresh bread, basil leaves etc.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!