“Good Food”

Panda House
Ranked #803 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Better than I expected it to be. The food was really good!! I had the sesame bean curd and my husband had the veggie fried rice. The place was empty, but so are most places in Omaha. The place seemed clean too.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The food was pretty good and the delivery didn't take long at all. The serving sizes were large and the price was not bad. I really enjoyed this meal.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

This was one of the few places open late on a Sunday afternoon near my hotel. The prices were about average, but the food was very bland and flavorless. Panda Express would be a large step up. The service was ok. I was the only customer the entire time I was there. I left dissapointed and got a nice belly ache a few hours later to boot.

1  Thank sincityrider

Been to Panda House? Share your experiences!