“Best Breakfast ever!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had breakfast Sat morning Aug 24. Both our meals were very very good. My omelet was the best I've ever had. The folks that are running the Diner are very friendly and really care that your meal and service was good. Highly recommend Diner!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch here, so much that we hardly had room for dinner later. Very good burgers, fries you can't stop eating, and the malts/shakes are scrumptious. Our kids had sundaes, and we were surprised by how big they were! Quality ice cream, too. And the waitress was not only good but very friendly. Thanks, Jessica!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went to this place with my girlfriend on a groupon deal. She got the steak n eggs and I got the chicken fried steak n eggs. We consumed the entire meal and it was ok. Not the best.....not the worse....average I would say. So it's not bad. Has a nice 50's style small diner. So I would say thumbs up so far. I used to come here several years ago and get the special and it was almost always very very good.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Was visiting from out of town and decided to stop by for breakfast/lunch. Like previous posts mention, it's a time warp to the past. It's a very, very small restaurant on the inside but the prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is cool! A must visit for dinning.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

the restaurant was recomended by hotel staff as a low cost good food restaurant. when we arrived we saw a very old diner, inside needed updating. but the food & personel were wonderful. we surprized ourselves by returning to eat here 3 times in 6 days. the 2nd & 3rd visit we were recognised immediately apon arrival