“really great salads and pizza”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #306 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2013

food is great- and prices reasonable- the meat deep dish - wonderful- the Italian sausage is the real deal!! Salads were large and very good with delicious homemade dressings

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I hardly ever order anything besides pizza when I go there because it's just so good. I would recommend the Chicago 7 pizza-- amazing! They have a nice selection of beers, but I wasn't overly impressed with their margaritas. Try to hit it on a weeknight, though-- weekends can get really crowded and noisy.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

For lunch, we checked out Old Chicago pizza online before leaving the hotel for the convention center. The price for the 12" pizza we wanted was around $17. However, when we got to the restaurant, the price was $20. We questioned the waiter and he said they hadn't updated the website for the price changes. Always a bummer when the website and location prices are different!

Still, we ordered the Tuscan Chicken pizza with Spinach, and it was DELICIOUS! We couldn't eat it all, and took the leftovers back to the convention for dinner at our booth.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live in Chicago now but am from Nebraska originally. You will not find better pizza in Omaha area that mimics Geno's East or Al Manatis or Pizzolias here. I hate to say it, but if I am with locals in Omaha, I make them go to Old Chicago. Great atmosphere, numerous beers and great service. Chicago pizza served by amazing Nebraskans. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Old Chicago is average in taste and quality. It is often loud and the staff usually isn't that friendly. The food drips grease and is rather expensive.

1  Thank Brandon L

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!