TripAdvisor
Omaha
Post
Inbox
Search

“Excellent Meal, Server, and Atmosphere”

Cascio's Steak House
Ranked #82 of 1,633 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party rooms
Reviewed August 6, 2019

4 of us went there for dinner on July 26th. Everyone in our party enjoyed what they ordered immensely. I had the Tenderloin Brochettes and it was mouth-watering and very tender. The server, Tammy, was fun and attentive and we had a good time talking with her. Highly recommend this place. It's been around since 1946 for a reason, so you should check it out and see why.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Had heard about this steak house in the downtown area of Omaha and thought we would give it a try and we were quite disappointed. My husband had chicken parm which was served on a hot plate covered with sauce. I mean covered, the sauce was running over the plate. Couldn't even see the chicken there was so much sauce. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my advice is don't. Very bland and I didn't eat the meatballs as they were completely tasteless. The salad is also not anything special. Just a bowl of lettuce and croutons; no other vegetables like carrots or tomatoes...The two saving graces were the waitress was superb. Also they have great breadsticks.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

A coworker and I wanted a good steak and saw an ad stating this was Omaha’s # 1 steak house. Out food had a good taste, not great. However, both of us ordered rib eyes cooked medium. The waiter even said, “you want it pink in the middle”. While the rib eyes had a good taste, neither one had any pink in the middle. Both were somewhere between medium well and well done. We both decided we would not return to Cascio’s while we are working in the area.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We had a lot to choose from for Father’s Day and have had a tough time finding good service coming into town. However THIS was the exception. I can’t say enough about this experience! From the moment we entered it was awesome. We had reservations and immediately got to a great table the gentleman I believe he was the owner was so kind and made us feel welcome. It was a cool almost back in the day ambiance. We were quickly approached by the best waitress I have had in years Tammy! She was so nice and attentive and accommodating. What a nice experience it made this a fun treat for all of us. My kids noticed how great she was and they aren’t easily impressed. Even as busy as it was for Father’s Day we got the food right away and it was yummy. Best steak I have had in years. I mean years like 20. All the sides included were also yummy. We all had different items and they were all exceptional. Really what made it a great experience was our waitress we had everything we needed and never had to wait. Even the kids meal was exceptional highly flavorful. If you love prime rib go for it my Dad shared a small bite and I was in heaven. Quality from start to finish! Check it out! If in town for a trip or business put this on your list! Highly recommend!! Yummy!! Great eating experience!!

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank cabinfan2
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I ate here with friends who eat red meat. I do not, so I had the chicken parmesan. It was tasty, but very hot. I probably had to wait 10 minutes for it to cool before eating it.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Cascio's Steak House? Share your experiences!