“Decent”

Cascio's Steak House
Ranked #75 of 1,577 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party rooms
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to Omaha and wanted to try a traditional steakhouse. Cascio’s was recommended by several locals. Friendly staff and decent meal, but not outstanding. Ordered the ribeye ($30) and the filet medallions ($25), both included basic salad, bread, choice of potato, and a side. Dated setting and atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019

My visit was for lunch. Been there many times in the past for lunch. Always a great place, fabulas food; must try their steaks.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Restaurant appearance needed a face lift. The waitress was awesome! She never let us run out of drink and checked on us several times. The food not so much. The salad was just a bowl of lettuce and nothing else. No tomato, carrots, cucumber. Salad usually means more than 1ingredient. The steak had no flavor, no seasoning, no marinade. Very disappointed. Pretty pricey for bland food.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

This was the second time we visited this restaurant. The service has been top notch both times. The drinks are really well made from the bar. There were 8 of us in our group both times and everyone had great meals....no complaints.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Tonight we thought to give Cascio's a try. I ordered grilled shrimp with rice and salad, due to a special diet I'm on. Girl friend order the ribeye with baked potato and salad. We also had onion rings for an appetizer.
The place has definitely see lots of traffic, and decor was very dated, renovation long overdue. But place appeared clean, and service was VERY FAST and effecient. Although I wasn't suppose to eat bread, I took a small piece of the rolls brought to out table hot, and was very sorry I couldn't butter some up and eat them, they were delicious!
However, after the onion rings arrived my opinion dropped. They were heavily breaded, and lacked any flavor. Note: not worth ordering.
Salads were nothing to help my appetite as the light Italian was very watery. My main dish of 5 grilled shrimp was supposed to be jumbo size, we're medium to large at best and not prepared with any flare. The rice was chewy and green beans right out of a commercial can. At $28 for the shrimp dinner I would have expected better, and rate my meal at 1 or 2.
My girl friend scored a little bit better. The ribeye, though a bit small for a $32 meal, was cooked perfectly at med rare and steaks are flamed grilled, very flavorful. I would rate her meal at a 3 or 4. At $75 for two meals and one app, no drinks and no dessert, not a cheap meal and expected better.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Cascio's Steak House? Share your experiences!