“Fast table service but just OK food”

Cascio's Steak House
Ranked #75 of 1,547 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party rooms
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tonight we thought to give Cascio's a try. I ordered grilled shrimp with rice and salad, due to a special diet I'm on. Girl friend order the ribeye with baked potato and salad. We also had onion rings for an appetizer.
The place has definitely see lots of traffic, and decor was very dated, renovation long overdue. But place appeared clean, and service was VERY FAST and effecient. Although I wasn't suppose to eat bread, I took a small piece of the rolls brought to out table hot, and was very sorry I couldn't butter some up and eat them, they were delicious!
However, after the onion rings arrived my opinion dropped. They were heavily breaded, and lacked any flavor. Note: not worth ordering.
Salads were nothing to help my appetite as the light Italian was very watery. My main dish of 5 grilled shrimp was supposed to be jumbo size, we're medium to large at best and not prepared with any flare. The rice was chewy and green beans right out of a commercial can. At $28 for the shrimp dinner I would have expected better, and rate my meal at 1 or 2.
My girl friend scored a little bit better. The ribeye, though a bit small for a $32 meal, was cooked perfectly at med rare and steaks are flamed grilled, very flavorful. I would rate her meal at a 3 or 4. At $75 for two meals and one app, no drinks and no dessert, not a cheap meal and expected better.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Old school place that never fails to deliver. We love the place and it's worth the price. A little more cost than you may expect but taste and that old school feel it's worth it. We'll continue to go here and you should too.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I been going to Cascio's since I was a little kid. I love going with family and friends the atmosphere is so nice and the food is great. I have never had a bad meal there. There ravioli is amazing. It is family owned and family run. The quality of service is worth the wait if you don't have reservations.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Pam was my waitress. Service was very professional. The food was very good. I’ve been coming to Cascio’s since the 80’s. I don’t come to this part of the world very often, but if I make it to this area, I will dine at Cascio’s.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a friend in town who requested and old school Omaha steakhouse. The staff was great. The combination of food with the amount and price made for a great night. I had a New York with spaghetti. Great combo. Give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Cascio's Steak House? Share your experiences!