“great food great service”

Cascio's Steak House
Ranked #75 of 1,530 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I been going to Cascio's since I was a little kid. I love going with family and friends the atmosphere is so nice and the food is great. I have never had a bad meal there. There ravioli is amazing. It is family owned and family run. The quality of service is worth the wait if you don't have reservations.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Pam was my waitress. Service was very professional. The food was very good. I’ve been coming to Cascio’s since the 80’s. I don’t come to this part of the world very often, but if I make it to this area, I will dine at Cascio’s.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a friend in town who requested and old school Omaha steakhouse. The staff was great. The combination of food with the amount and price made for a great night. I had a New York with spaghetti. Great combo. Give it a try.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Yup that's right she didn't ask us if we wanted ravioli or spaghetti so ahe gives us that the salad what lettuce one black olive and bannana pepper nope the steak a little burnt but good won't b back i used my fox 42 card

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd time here during our yearly trip to Illinois. Excellent food and service by Tammy!!!

1  Thank Patti H

Been to Cascio's Steak House? Share your experiences!