“Still a great restaurant!”

Cascio's Steak House
Ranked #75 of 1,532 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party rooms
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Pam was my waitress. Service was very professional. The food was very good. I’ve been coming to Cascio’s since the 80’s. I don’t come to this part of the world very often, but if I make it to this area, I will dine at Cascio’s.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a friend in town who requested and old school Omaha steakhouse. The staff was great. The combination of food with the amount and price made for a great night. I had a New York with spaghetti. Great combo. Give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Yup that's right she didn't ask us if we wanted ravioli or spaghetti so ahe gives us that the salad what lettuce one black olive and bannana pepper nope the steak a little burnt but good won't b back i used my fox 42 card

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd time here during our yearly trip to Illinois. Excellent food and service by Tammy!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Patti H
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We came from AZ and Illinois and met in Omaha for dinner. Our waitress, Tammy was fantastic. She made us feel at home. Anyway, dinner, the steak and pasta was perfect. The soup shouldn’t be passed up. We had chicken noodle and I think the noodles were home made.
If your in Omaha or Council Bluffs don’t pass up this wonderful restaurant .

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Cascio's Steak House? Share your experiences!