“Good chicken, good value, friendly service.”

Richies Chicken & Hamburger
Ranked #382 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good chicken, good value, friendly service.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

In the area, I stopped in for fried chicken. It's a small place with an open kitchen, a few tables and a counter. The gal was so friendly I changed my to-go order to dine in. Started with a cup of soup, which was delicious, and the huge warm roll and bread served with real butter were great and all included with the meal . The chicken came out hot and fresh from the fryer. Very tasty and not too greasy. The chicken gravy was obviously homemade and superb. I saved one piece for a late night snack, GOOD chicken!
I stopped in a few weeks later and tried the chicken-fried steak. Again, homemade, super tender, and delicious!
Richies is good food, nothing fancy, and very reasonably priced. Well worth a visit!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ebfunk

“Best chicken in town!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We often go to Richie's on Sundays. The food is so good. I love the fried chicken. Richie's is inexpensive, but they only take cash, so be sure to bring some. I believe the cook and owner are one in the same. He is always there and really cares about the quality of food and service customers get. The atmosphere is nothing fancy. It is a real hole in the wall type of restaurant. I personally like that about it. If you want some good chicken or a great sandwich, I would highly suggest this place.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank A_from_Midtown
“Worth a Trip In!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Richie's is very homey-type cafe that entertains a lot of locals from that neighborhood. We drive all the way from the Mormon bridge area of Omaha to eat there occassionally and we've never been disappointed - food tastes like something you'd get at your mom's house, assuming your mom can cook. LOL But it's a nice little non-descript place with good comfort food and it's reasonably priced. The waiters/waitresses there are friendly and attentive -that's worth a trip in right there!

2 Thank Acultofpersonality

Been to Richies Chicken & Hamburger? Share your experiences!