“Good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Des Moines, Iowa
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food was good but no Philadelphia or California rolls so I didn't get any sushi(poor selection). They have a nice Mongolian grill

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank init4keeps

“I love the food.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years. Every time we get to Omaha we have to stop here on the way back! The food is good, very rarely it does get dried out from the buffet. The service I have had is always very speedy with our drinks, even though this place get very very busy. the atmosphere is the only downfall. They are always full, and a lot of families (loud kids). But regardless, I will always come back.

• Visited August 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Used to be really good”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The sushi was dried out. The egg foo young was too salty. The spring rolls were too greasy. The honey chicken tasted like perfume and corn starch. The watermelon, cantaloupe, and musk melon were under-ripe and dried out, the fried won tons were bland, and the diet pepsi tasted like soap. The chicken skewers were good.

• Visited July 2013
Nebraska
“Service great, food average”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went on a Sunday at 5 PM with a group of 12. It was crowded, but were quickly accommodated. The price is reasonable. The food is what I would call an average china buffet. The Mongolian grill was the highlight as you can choose your protein, vegetables and sauce and they cook it for you on the grill. I did try another dish on the buffet, broccoli beef and found it kind of mushy and lacking in flavor. The best appetizer was the crab Rangoon. It would be a good place to take children as there are many choices to please them. The hostess was great, server for drinks great and they readily agreed to split our checks by couple.

• Visited May 2013
Hartland, Wisconsin
“food”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We picked this place because we wanted a place we would not have to wait on a Friday night because we had our little Granddaughter with us. My first trip to the buffet was dissapointing, my food was just luke warm and the salad bar was just iceberg lettuce. I did enjoy the Mongolian grill part where you put together a bowl with sauce and they cook it up for you. This is what redeemed them from being a poor review to an average one! It would have been nice in this day that they would have had brown rice instead of just white and fried rice.

• Visited February 2013