“Still a great choice for Sushi and Chinese.”
Review of Hiro Sushi

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Maple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We had the fried squid and chicken lettuce wrap appetizers - both good. Salads with carrot ginger dressing were refreshing.

For main dishes from the Chinese side the Imperial Chicken was delicious - I would definately have that again - light and crispy chicken in a light sweet sauce with some vegetables.

I had my favorite Nigiri - the salmon roe - it was fresh and tasty as usual. We also had a sampling of a few sushi rolls - Spicy tuna, Hiro special, California deluxe. We like it spicy so they provided some chili paste and sriracha for us on the side.

The service was very attentive and prompt. Bar drinks were made very well. I am always up for a trip back to Hiro.

1  Thank grayhorse89

Reviewed October 4, 2010

Nice upcale atmosphere, nice bar. Get reservations if you are in the dinner hours or coming in for their popular reverse happy hour or you may have a long wait.

My family that does not like Sushi likes it because they have a selection of regular Chinese - American food selections.

Sushi presentation is excellent and fun - ingredients are fresh and prepared nicely. The soups and appetizers are very good also. Overall I have had a good experience in four visits in the past year, the latest being a few weeks ago.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Great selection of authentic sushi and the americanized version with cream cheese. Atmosphere and staff are both top notch and the price is very affordable compared to the quality of sushi you get. In my top five for dinner in Omaha.

Reviewed March 13, 2010

My favorite sushi place in town, maybe a little bit more expensive than some other places, but definitively worth it, the food is great. Happy hour on the weekends after 10pm, then it get's a little more hectical, I prefer going before that. The servers are always very helpful, good wine list. Very nice bar which is integrated very well into the restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2009

My friend and I met to celebrate our birthdays this past weekend. Our waiter was wonderful, so our time was spent enjoying the evening celebrating. Until a different waiter was sent to our table to tell us that they needed our table for a reservation that had just come in and that we would have to leave. We had 1/2 of our drinks left! AND there were 3 empty and ready tables available! Only after we gave our waiter a little but of a hard time did he offer to move us to the bar. My friend's son called to complain to the owner later that evening. The owner called by friend - you'd think that she was calling to apologize? No. She let my friend know that we overstayed our visit! Who does that? Apparently someone who doesn't care about return business. Don't go. Lots of other places to go that aren't crazy expensive and rude.

1  Thank MrsOtter

Been to Hiro Sushi? Share your experiences!