“Only the Best”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visiting La Casa again while in the Omaha area is truly an enjoyable experience and taking a trip back in memory to the 1950’s when mom and dad brought the family here for a meal. It hasn’t changed a bite over all this time and remains the same great quality of fresh foods and great service. I always liked the hamburger pizza or the lasagna. This trip we enjoyed a lunch special with both items and topped it off with tiramisu for desert. Outstanding food items on the menu, made the old fashion way with starting with good ingredients. The service was wonderful, couldn’t ask for anything better.

1  Thank andyphxaz

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I'd have La Casa shipped to me if I could. If you've never had it, check out their potato pizza - it's awesome.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

On my recent visit for lunch with my brother we found the place absolutely empty. Service was very good. I had the hot italian beef sandwich and fries. The bread was good, the meat was tender but the flavor was just not there even with the dipping sauce. My fries were the highlight of my meal. That is just not right. My brother had the lunch special of 2 pieces of pizza. He said the pizza was pretty good. Prices are a little high for what you get.

1  Thank Hapkidodave
Reviewed January 6, 2013

There hasn't been one time that I've picked up pizza from La Casa and made it home before I had to break into the box and eat a piece. This is a thin crust, rectangular pizza. They use romano and mozarella cheese on their classic hamburger pizza which is what makes it unique. They call it Neopolital style pizza. I call it fabulous!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

La Casa pizza is one of the first things I eat when I visit Omaha. It is a little more piquant than normal pizza with lots of parmesan cheese. The crust is thin.

We always get carry-out so I can't say what it's like to dine in.

Been to La Casa Pizzeria? Share your experiences!