“Best pizza ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zio's
Ranked #97 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza ever and you can buy it by the slice! They now have two locations - one on Dodge and one on Center. This is NewYork style pizza at its best.

Visited December 2012

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely disappointed; very self-serving business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Zio's pizza is not bad to eat, but I am sad to say that I have forever lost my respect for their business. In calling the location off of 120th and Center to reserve space for Nebraska Parents of Children with Visual Impairments, I was refused this service stating there were no guarantees as they do not reserve space for the party room on weekends. I have been in their facility on Saturdays between 1-3 p.m., the time slot we were requesting following an event, and it has not been busy at all. Our reservation would have guaranteed them 40 full-paying customers, yet they refused, even after I explained our cause. I find this very disheartening and will never support such a business.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jennifer O
Bloomington, Indiana
“Amazing pizza, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Echoing other posts - amazing pizza. Great atmosphere - a part of old-town part of Omaha that's come back and is really cool. Great service, also. Had the Buffalo Chicken pizza and it will definitely wake you up. Order extra water. No regrets. Very flavorful and a pretty good-sized slice!
Outstanding dining experience. Plus, the bathroom was entertaining. The blow-dryer in the ladies' room is situated over a tall trash can and it has the effect of making paper towels dance. Big fun. And we weren't drinking.

• Visited March 2013
Galesburg, Illinois
“Awesome pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stopped in Omaha to spend the night while en-route home from Colorado. Looked on-line for a good place to have pizza and Zio's was recommended. This has to be the best pizza I have ever had. I almost want to go back to Omaha just so I can get this pizza. Ordered two slices and this was almost more than enough to eat, but because it was so good I ate every bit of it. Place was extremely busy and we received prompt courteous service. Very happy with my visit.

• Visited March 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I am a pizza lover and this little family chain is great. I love the pizza and have never had any problems with the staff or the food when I was there. They had a good amount of toppings and the sauce was good. I always enjoyed going.