“Quiet with really good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Omaha Prime Restaurant

Omaha Prime Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Omaha Prime Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Howard and Harney
Description: Welcome to Omaha Prime, a premiere steakhouse located in the historic Old Market District. We are proud to be one of the few restaurants serving exclusively USDA Prime Grade beef. Local residents and visitors enjoy the atmosphere for a dinner date or drinks with friends. Our attention to detail and personable service, along with delectable entrees and wines, have made us the 2012 Diner’s Choice Winner on Open Table.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Quiet with really good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The restaurant is small and quiet. Cloth tablecloth and napkins. The service was excellent. I had salmon which was a little above average, cheesecake for desert was one of the best I've ever had. The place is a little pricey, about $40 for a complete meal with a beer. Not really bad for what you get. I'll be taking the wife there for our anniversary this year.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Mo T, Owner at Omaha Prime Restaurant, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
One of the best pieces of cheesecake you've ever had? Wow! What an amazing compliment. I appreciate your honest feedback, and I can't wait to hear how your anniversary dinner goes!

Best wishes,

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great steak during July 4th weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I traveled to Omaha to visit some family and we dined out in the Old Market to celebrate being together. Thankfully we chose Omaha Prime. The service was top-notch and I had the most tender filet. The staff went above and beyond to make sure our experience was special and I highly recommend Omaha Prime to anyone looking for a great restaurant to celebrate. We will definitely return the next time I'm back in Omaha.

• Visited July 2013
Mo T, Owner at Omaha Prime Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for your recommendation, Sarah! I'm delighted to hear you and your family chose to celebrate the Fourth of July with us, and I'm even more delighted to hear you were so impressed with our quality steaks and attentive service. We can't wait to have you back next time you're in Omaha!

Until then,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow in town for the CWS and happened on this place.... Excellent meal, outstanding service and a overall great atmosphere... This will defiantly be my steak house of choice when visiting Omaha!

Mo T, Owner at Omaha Prime Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for your review! Knowing that we're your steakhouse of choice in Omaha is such a wonderful compliment — one I guarantee we won't soon forget. Hope to have you back next time you're in town!

Safe travels,
Viera, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

A prime steak house -- expensive and no one at our table of 13 was pleased with their dinner. I sent my steak aback twice -- once for over cooked and the second for undercooked. To their benefit, they didn't charge for the steak, but I didn't have enough to eat and we were shocked that a steak house did not know how to cook steak. We would NOT recommend and we will never go back for sure (not that we plan on another visit to Omaha, but that is beside the point)

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Holly P
Mo T, Owner at Omaha Prime Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for speaking up about your experience with us, Holly. As you can imagine, I'm concerned to hear about the difficulty you had with your steak. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and the last thing we want is for anyone to leave our restaurant hungry.

That said, I'm glad you sent your plates back when you were here. We're always willing to work with our guests to make sure their meals are to their liking, so I appreciate you speaking up. I have no doubt your review will serve as an important reminder that we can always do better!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Top notch place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent food, great service and loved the atmoshphere! Mo and his staff are outstanding in every aspect! Bone in Ribeye is to die for!

Visited June 2013
Mo T, Owner at Omaha Prime Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Top-notch place? Top-notch review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a recommendation. I know my staff will appreciate it as much as I do!

Until next time,
Mo

Been to Omaha Prime Restaurant? Share your experiences!