“I can't wait to come back!!”

Omaha Prime Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Omaha Prime Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Howard and Harney
Description: Welcome to Omaha Prime, a premiere steakhouse located in the historic Old Market District. We are proud to be one of the few restaurants serving exclusively USDA Prime Grade beef. Local residents and visitors enjoy the atmosphere for a dinner date or drinks with friends. Our attention to detail and personable service, along with delectable entrees and wines, have made us the 2012 Diner’s Choice Winner on Open Table.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Omaha Prime is my go to date spot. I have always been amazed at their attentive service and mind boggling food, it's simply the best. Plus, who couldn't be supportive of a locally owned and operated restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Omaha Prime Restaurant

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love this place!! I have eaten here several times. The Omaha Steaks are always at the correct temperature and flavorful. I’ve never had a better steak. Service is prompt and polite. I will be back again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I'm a steak guy. That's what I am. It's what I always have been. Take me to (almost) any restaurant, and that's the first thing I look for on the menu, and that's probably what I'll end up ordering. My cut of choice has always been the ribeye, and I've had ribeye from London to Miami and back again.

No ribeye I've ever eaten holds up to this restaurant's ribeye. I'm not kidding. There's magic going on back in that kitchen, I'm firmly convinced of it.

Every time I travel to Omaha for business, I make sure to book a reservation here beforehand. You'd be remiss if you didn't too. The ambiance is fantastic, the wine list is incredible, and the service is quite literally second to none. You're not going to get personal service at any other restaurant - especially a chain like Flemmings or Mortons or Ruth's Chris - like you do at Omaha Prime.

Come for the ribeye. Stay for the service. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I travel a lot for business and when I am revisiting a city I like to try different restaurants. But when I visit Omaha, Omaha Prime is always my first choice. Their New York Strip is my favorite and Lamb Chops are great.

I rarely write reviews online but their service was so great that I decided to write this review.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

College buddy and I went to the Old Market to treat ourselves (actually, I lost a sports bet). He picked Omaha Prime because it's his favorite spot... but I had never been there. I ordered a ribeye and it was unbelievable. I'm a steak and potatoes guy, and pride myself on grilling at home. But the food and atmosphere at Omaha Prime made me swallow my "grilling" pride. We had a great time, and our server was fantastic with a great sense of humor on the side. You cannot go wrong with this restaurant if you want to enjoy a great steak.

Been to Omaha Prime Restaurant? Share your experiences!