“Great decor.”

Omaha Prime Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Omaha Prime Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Howard and Harney
Description: Welcome to Omaha Prime, a premiere steakhouse located in the historic Old Market District. We are proud to be one of the few restaurants serving exclusively USDA Prime Grade beef. Local residents and visitors enjoy the atmosphere for a dinner date or drinks with friends. Our attention to detail and personable service, along with delectable entrees and wines, have made us the 2012 Diner’s Choice Winner on Open Table.
MADISON
“Great decor.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

There were 15 of us that eat here. It was on the pricy side. I had an 11oz. filet mignon and ordered a side dish of asparagus. Total bill was $49.00. The steak was very good but not worth that much.

Visited October 2012

Olney, Maryland
“Stick to Ordering the Steak”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The restaurant is impressive and expensive. Waiter was very knowledgeable of the fine steaks presented. Stay away from the Surf and Turf special. I ordered the lobster and steak special and the lobster was rubbery, no taste and really did not compliment the meal.

Expensive place - most if not all their menu items are "a-la-carte". I paid for the "sauce" on my asparagus ($3.50).

Ambiance is great for a special occasion. Ask to sit at balcony area.

• Visited May 2012
Kansas
“It's almost bedtime ... and we still haven't eaten!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We arrived at the restaurant at 6:30 in the evening. At exactly 8:25, we FINALLY got our food! Which was good, but I'm sorry -- the Chicken Piccata was not worth $25. And my husband said his Filet Mignon was "Just OK." I suppose that if we find ourselves in the area again on a business trip (and even if the company is picking up the tab, as it did this time), we'd probably suggest another restaurant. And on our own, we'd definitely look elsewhere. The waitress was very friendly and did a great job, but other than that and the atmosphere, it was a real disappointment.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TajnMe
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“I have had better steak in Mexico”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My boyfriend and I had dinner Saturday night at 8pm. The service was good. Our waitress was tentative to our needs and explained the menu items well. We ordered the crab cakes as an appetizer; that should have been our clue to cash out and move on. The crab cakes did not have much taste at all. They were served with a cheesy cut lemon that looked like it came from 1991. For the main course I ordered the shrimp stuffed with blue crab while my boyfriend ordered the Ribeye. My shrimp stuffed with blue crap was also bland; heavily doused with a tasteless cream sauce. The Ribeye was cooked as ordered - medium rare but it was rubbery, chewy and had no seasoning. For a $40 steak it was extremely disappointing. The side of blue cheese potatoes were okay but we still had to add salt. Spend your money and time at another place.

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This restaurant is one of my favorite place when I go to Omaha.
You can not find a greater steaks, and food in general, in Omaha. This place should be in NY or LA. Hope Omaha people support such a great restaurant for years to come.
Thank you Omaha for having such restaurant

• Visited June 2012

Been to Omaha Prime Restaurant? Share your experiences!