“perfection!”

Omaha Prime Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Omaha Prime Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Howard and Harney
Description: Welcome to Omaha Prime, a premiere steakhouse located in the historic Old Market District. We are proud to be one of the few restaurants serving exclusively USDA Prime Grade beef. Local residents and visitors enjoy the atmosphere for a dinner date or drinks with friends. Our attention to detail and personable service, along with delectable entrees and wines, have made us the 2012 Diner’s Choice Winner on Open Table.
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Omaha prime is my absolute favorite weekend place! The menu is alway consistent and the food is better then the descriptions. You can dine on the passageway or sit in an elegant dinning room that is on the upstairs of the restaurant. The steak always melts in my mouth and the chocolate mousse cake,is icing on the cake!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I took some clients here as I'd heard it was a good place for steak in Omaha. The service was outstanding, but I felt bad for the guy because the food was that bad. He had worked there for quite a few years, and was trying hard, but great service can't overcome awful food and a dungy atmosphere. Recommend 801 Chophouse at this level instead.

1  Thank omahasandman
Reviewed March 2, 2012

fine witres, excelent steaks, but I mean excelent, and the restaurant is very nice , you just have to go upstairs

Reviewed January 2, 2012

The service was really slow, and our steaks (doneness) were incorrect (my friend was supposed to be medium and mine medium rare and they were mixed up). Otherwise, the food was pretty good but not much to write home about. The bleu cheese potatoes are kind of gross though -- not what I expected at all. For the money, I would have much preferred to dine across the street at the French Cafe.

1  Thank kristina010
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Just the greatest food, nice quiet room for just us. One of those very unique memorable occasions!!!

Been to Omaha Prime Restaurant? Share your experiences!