“Always get a pretty good steak for $10 bucks!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #883 of 1,361 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
“Always get a pretty good steak for $10 bucks!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Your house steak is a good deal, and you usually have a cheaper marg that's good. Helps keep the cost down.

Visited January 2013

Carter Lake, Iowa
“Poor Service overcooked Steak”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The waitress was terrible to start with, left us without water, never checked on us, We had to ask other waitress for help. Waited 15 minutes for our salads. Salad was skimpy, bread was dry.45 minutes later we received our steaks, way way overcooked, asked for Medium. Terrible experience.The worst part..they were not even busy!!!

• Visited January 2013
La Vista, Nebraska, United States
“first time upset”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

ordered food to go..they forgot two of my requests and my lobster tail from my meal.....but you better believe I paid for it!

Visited November 2012
Sleaford, England, United Kingdom
“Not too bad.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I like the food here but I'd say that in a direct comparison with the Texas Roadhouse at Shadow Lake it would come a close second. I always find the staff very welcoming and attentive. I will always continue to visit as the food is enjoyable and the price is not too expensive.

Visited September 2012
Columbia
“Great service and food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had a really great experience at Outback Steakhouse. Great food & waitress was wonderful!

Visited June 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!