“Incredible! ”

Ranked #14 of 1,524 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals we have ever had! The prime rib was outstanding—prepared perfectly and served with a delicious au jus. Would recommend trying the Filet Sebastian—incredible. Good salad bar options. The atmosphere is really neat, service was wonderful. Can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed this experience!

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice cozy date!
The restaurant is very similar to a monastery. I love all the details to each section of the restaurant. It is quite the experience!
The food is beyond amazing. Their prime rib and mashed potatoes are definitely a must at this restaurant.
The staff are all very friendly and make your date night go smoothly.
If you're looking for a place for an Anniversary dinner, this would be the place to go!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I understand why this place is consistently rated as a top steakhouse in Omaha. The salad bar they are so proud of, was "good" but not terribly exciting.

I like my steaks WELL DONE, something that very few steakhouses are able to do. My filet was well done, yet remained juicy and incredibly flavorful - first time that's happened in years... If you have a special request - like a table in the "brother's study" they are happy to accommodate you.

I admit to being skeptical because the location doesn't appear to support a fine dining restaurant - I was wrong..

The monastery theme totally escaped me- the wait staff wore "robes" that looked more like light weight hoodies.

A good steakhouse, that I would love to visit more often if I lived in the area. This is the kind of place that made Omaha Steaks famous.....

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a steakhouse that has been in Omaha a long time. Moderate to higher priced, and worth the money. I am so pleased that they remain consistently good. Give them a try

Reviewed September 5, 2018

The experience begins before you enter the door. As you drive up, you see the exterior is similar to that of an old Spanish mission in California. As you enter the door, you hear the song of the monks. The waitresses were dressed like monks. But the best part was the food. The steaks were wonderful and came with a salad buffet. The wine list features a long list of reasonably priced wines.