Brother Sebastian's Steakhouse & Winery
Ranked #10 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Lived in area for 9 + years and hadn't gone here. That would be ok. Food ok but a lot of people there would say otherwise. I don't trust old fashioned salad bars. They have one. Food ok but nothing special. I ordered chicken rolled asparagus. Chicken a little dry but flavorful. Others ordered prime rib and rib eye. Prime rib ok for one of two. One was not as done as ordered but ok once fixed. They need to fix the costume. Short on gals and weirdly long on males.

1  Thank Klawonn

Reviewed January 9, 2014

For price & quality, this is the best deal in Omaha. Good quality steaks at very reasonable price with full salad bar, complete wine list and attentive service. Beats the high priced "chop houses" hands down.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The staff at the hotel where I was staying recommended the restaurant. We were not disappointed! The ambiance was fantastic. Our server was courteous and attentive. The salad bar is a meal by itself. It was clean and everything was fresh. The Bleu Cheese dressing was the best I have tasted in a long time! I decided to have the Baby Back Ribs (I was getting tired of steaks) and was rewarded with juicy 'fall off the bone' ribs. We were so relaxed that we closed the restaurant! We will be back whenever we come back to Omaha.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have dined at Brother Sebastian's on a number of occasions, and I have never been disappointed. The food is excellent! Very high-quality, plentiful and consistently well prepared. I simply love Brother Sebastian's prime rib and New York Strip. Some of the best beef dishes I've had. However, this restaurant also serves a truly wonderful beef stroganoff. Somewhat unusual for a high-end steakhouse, but well worth a try! I really enjoyed it!

Although I'm not a big wine fan, my dining companions were very impressed. Brother Sebastian's has an extensive wine list, with offerings that will appeal to most everyone.

In sum, if you are in Omaha and are looking for a top-rate steak, I recommend Brother Sebastian's "hands down."

The atmosphere is also very nice. Quite and comfortable.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I travel to Omaha six to eight times a year and have yet to have that really great famous steak you always hear about in Omaha. Brother Sebastian's was very close and I love the atmosphere and will return before the end of the year. The steak was not prepared properly, my medium was a strong medium rare and it was not worth sending it back. It did not "wow" me but so far in Omaha, for me, it was the best. Note: the salad bar room is sort of ridiculous because it is so small and gets very crowded but I like the individual, smaller, dining rooms. The prices were very reasonable and they could have charged more.