“Kind like an old East Coast Family restaurant”

Malara's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 1,356 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Omaha, NE
“Kind like an old East Coast Family restaurant”
Reviewed February 9, 2008

This place has been around for a while now. Food is good but not spectacular, however, considering the low prices this ends up being a good value. Family friendly. Nice environment. Located in an out-of-the-way, near-downtown, residential neighborhood. I would eat here again.

Omaha NE
“I love this place”
Reviewed January 11, 2008

The staff is so friendly! Best service in town Id say. We started eating there last summer, as we had just moved here. Found it online and love Italian, so we figured wed HAVE to go. Went and LOVED it. My husband and I now visit at least once a month. We love the food and the atmosphere. Its so friendly and inviting. The decor is interesting to look at while you wait for your food. Romantic yet family friendly. I love it so much. Will be sad to leave it behind when we move again next year.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Locally owned. Unique dining”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Locally owned. Unique dining

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food. I think this...”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Good food. I think this restaurant used to be a house because it is in a neighborhood.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely the best!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2005

If you haven't been to Malara's Restaurant on 22nd and Pierce....make plans to go. My family and I have been eating there for years and since day one, the Malara family has made us feel at home. This family-owned restaurant has been open for 20 years and most of the tight-knit family works there daily. The authentic, homemade food is delicious. I tell every one about this place and once you go...you fall in love too.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Malara's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!