“I love this place”

Malara's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 11, 2008

The staff is so friendly! Best service in town Id say. We started eating there last summer, as we had just moved here. Found it online and love Italian, so we figured wed HAVE to go. Went and LOVED it. My husband and I now visit at least once a month. We love the food and the atmosphere. Its so friendly and inviting. The decor is interesting to look at while you wait for your food. Romantic yet family friendly. I love it so much. Will be sad to leave it behind when we move again next year.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Locally owned. Unique dining

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Good food. I think this restaurant used to be a house because it is in a neighborhood.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
omaha, nebraska
Reviewed May 28, 2005

If you haven't been to Malara's Restaurant on 22nd and Pierce....make plans to go. My family and I have been eating there for years and since day one, the Malara family has made us feel at home. This family-owned restaurant has been open for 20 years and most of the tight-knit family works there daily. The authentic, homemade food is delicious. I tell every one about this place and once you go...you fall in love too.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Omaha Nebraska
Reviewed October 7, 2004

The atmoshere is delightful.
Italian dishes delish, but come on... we know the iceberg lettuce under the greens trick. Spring for some green.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member