“Great burgers!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #528 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Fuddruckers 72nd & Dodge is the premier family-friendly, casual dining experience in Omaha, NE for anybody who loves the best hearty, delicious and affordable American burgers, fries and shakes.At Fuddruckers 72nd & Dodge, we emphasize delivering excellent customer service, tasty food and low prices day-in and day-out. We offer full-service catering and take-out, as well as party rooms with space for up to 40 people, big screen TVs, beer on tap and the friendliest service around!Established in 2000, Fuddruckers 72nd & Dodge has a firm commitment to being a place where everyone can come hang out, enjoy a great meal and relax. Mondays and Tuesdays of every week are kid’s nights, with a free kid’s meal upon purchase of a Fudd’s meal deal; Wednesdays are higher education days, and college students with IDs get 25% off at Fuddruckers!Give us a call today to schedule a reservation or for more information about our convenient catering and take-out!
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were in Omaha for a quick pass-thru trip and this burger place was accross the street from our hotel. The food is wonderful as is the atmosphere. Kids loved the pop machine with all of the flavors! we will stop here again when in Omaha!

There are newer reviews for Fuddruckers

Reviewed August 2, 2013

From the moment we walked in we received great service. The man who took our order reconfigured our order to get us the most food for our money. I really appreciate not paying more than necessary. The restaurant was clean and the condiments were well stocked. The man who we received our food from was so polite, making sure we had everything we had ordered. The thing that stood out most to me was that he had a genuine smile on his face the entire time. Oh, and the food was really good too! We are not from Omaha. Wherever we are in a city with a Fuddruckers our family chooses to have a meal here. They have the best burgers and fries served in a restaurant. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was clean. We arrived at 9 p.m. On a Monday and they close at 10. I was worried they would be trying to to hurry us out of there. Opposite. Everyone was very gracious. I was surprised at the level of curtesy and service - you don't get that often. Especially in chains. The food was pretty good but not spectacular. The kids meals were 99 cents so we felt we got a very good value.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had a 2/3 lb burger and it was awesome, it's nice to be able to put your own toppings on. I drenched my burger in cheese sauce. I did order a shake after and it took them a while to make it but everything else was very fast and good. We had two people come buy and ask us how are food was to make sure everything was to our liking.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had a friend take me here for the very first time and i tried it and it was really good i went back a couple times since then and its different from your ordinary restaurant you order your food first and then go take a seat until your food is done i thought it was a change from the rest of the restaurants.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!