“Was leary... but food is great!”
Review of PepperJax Grill

PepperJax Grill
Ranked #118 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I didn't expect much from this fast food restaurant which reminded me of Subway. The people we went with ordered a sandwich and nachos.. my husband and I split a steak rice bowl. Watching them cook the frozen square of meat for our bowl did not look too promising... I honestly didn't expect to like it... but it was delicious!! It was definitely enough for 2 people to share. The sandwich and nachos looked great too!

Can't wait to eat here again. Great choice for something quick and inexpensive.

1  Thank Lydia G

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Philly cheese steak sandwhiches were huge and cooked to order right infront of you.... Reasonable prices also

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great food! Love their steak wraps and fries!
Their condiments bar is awesome as well! Made right in front of you!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Okay so every Philadelphian knows you can't get better cheesesteaks than downtown heart of Philly. Trust me I have been halfway round the globe and still have yet to find the real deal outside of Philly. This comes pretty close. From the bread to the real steak that you are getting with this sandwich is great in quality. The fries that accompany it (if requested) are zesty, nicely balanced and seasoned and tasty. Great location. Only complaint is personal pet peeve... They could clean off the tables a bit faster when they are not so busy... The establishment itself is very clean and orderly. Highly recommend it :)

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Using a wheelchair to get around I was very impressed to be met at the door by an employee who open the door for me. I was helped by friendly staff who answer my questions and was very patient. The food was very good. It was a pleasant experience.