“Debatable if I'll be back.”
Review of Saints Pub & Patio

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Omaha
“Debatable if I'll be back.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was excited to try Saints Pub + Patio --- because funny enough, I'm a fan of soft pretzels on any appetizer menu. We went here to watch a basketball game one night, and it was an "okay" experience. The pretzel bites were okay (its hard to mess up a pretzel), but the mustard sauce was just average, and then all the rest of the food we had was average. The best things going about this place is location and the large-screen tvs all over the dining area. The worst things: the food (it seemed to be catering to very bland taste buds), and also - being a female customer, I didn't appreciate that all of the servers were women, 18-22 year olds, and our server was extra flirty/chatty. (But its a sports pub so what do you expect.) I didn't "feel the love" as much as my boyfriend and his male friend, but whatever.
My boy-friend got the Patio Fire Pit burger, but he was disappointed that it wasn't that spicy - as it had Buffalo sauce and Jalapenos - but there really wasn't much WOW to the burger... I tried a bite, and its just a messy beggar with NOT the overload of taste like you'd expect.
My other friend and I split the Saints Mac-N-Cheese - and again - no WOW factor. We got it with chicken, and to me, it was too rich. I went out on a limb to try the mac-n-cheese, and unless someone is a huge macncheese fan, it should be skipped. I expected more of a crusted top, or something 'extra' to make it yummy, but it's your basic white macncheese with some grilled chicken mixed in.
Summary: the atmosphere is much what you expect for a sports bar. The waitresses are all cute young women, but either flirty or annoying. (maybe just guys would like it more than me!) the food was very average. the drinks were moderately priced for bar drinks. I don't think I'd go back unless it was up to other people in my group. there's nothing enticing to this writer, except for the location and the amount of tv's showing sports.

• Visited March 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Up Scale Bar Food +++++”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is intended as a compliment. This is a fun establishment, loads of TVs, Happy Hour Specials, HALF PRICED WINE ON WED. NIGHT, food that may have familiar sounding names but with new tastes, .................... The outside seating is great and the people are very nice. This is Mid Town Omaha at its best.

The only thing that scares me a little is that I liked the bar that occupied this space before the Saints and it closed. I am sure the footage is very expensive so enjoy this place while you can.

• Visited March 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Destined to Fail!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was really excited to try out Saints Pub and Patio as I heard about it on the radio every day for the last couple of weeks. I read a couple of reviews on another site, Saints was very average on that site. I always read the "great" reviews and the "terrible" reviews just to get an idea of which one will be right when I go into a new place. Needless to say....Saints is a terrible place to go spend money. I didn't even get to the food, as I went in on a Sunday afternoon...probably about 12 other people in the place, and what I would count as 4-5 servers including the bartender(s). We weren't greeted when we walked in, we didn't even know that place was open from the door we walked in...none of the window lights were on. We sat for about 10 minutes before a server walked by and gave us one menu....and then we ordered a beer, response..."uhhh, I think we're out of that"....It was Blvd Wheat...how do you run out of that around here?? We planned to eat and have a few beers, decided to go to Barrets Barley Corn instead.....way better, see my previous review. My bet is that this place closes before the summer...don't waste your time or money.....

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank triplejayz

Been to Saints Pub & Patio? Share your experiences!