“Food Was Just OK”

Add it.
Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #13 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Well, the temp in the room was so cold you just wanted to get out of the place. The air conditioner was on full blast I think. My sandwich was the turkey one and it was good. The fruit cup and cookie were good. My husband thought his chili and salad were just OK. He said there was not much beef in the chili. We love the cookies. They just need to turn down the air.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stopped in for a quick lunch with a colleague. I ordered the meatball panini and was very surprised to discover that the meatballs were cold. The tomato sauce was very chunky and the cookie that came with the sandwich was delicious! The cookies were the best thing about the meal.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stop here anytime I'm in the Regency area for breakfast or lunch. I've never had anything that wasn't fantastic. They have a good selection (more than the website says) and many vegetarian too.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tomato soup is second to none and the cookies are always good! Fair prices and a good selection of menu items are hard to beat!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I enjoy going to Paradise Cafe for their sandwiches and soups. There fire roasted tomatoe soup with garlic soour cream and tortillas is very good. The brocolli-cheddar is comparable to Panera Bread's. The sandwhiches are served on fresh bread with fresh ingredients. Many to choose from and most of very good. The cookies are always tasty with lots of options. Serivice has been good and the place is always clean.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge

Been to Paradise Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!