“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere!”
Review of Harvest Cafe

Harvest Cafe
Ranked #680 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 168th and Center
Transit: Metro bus line has frequent stop at the near by Hospital.
Description: European cafe that serves sandwiches, salads, and gourmet dinner entrees.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went here for lunch, and had a wonderful time! Our server, Amanda, was very attentive, knowledgeable, and witty! We had Beef Tenderloin Paninis, Grilled Cheese Panini, and the Harvest Chicken Salad. Very tasty! Also had lattes and Carrot Cake for dessert. Both were homemade, and very delicious! When in Omaha, this cafe is well worth your time!

There are newer reviews for Harvest Cafe

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had dinner on Saturday night. The food was a little mixed, two of the dishes were barely warm, but good overall. The salads were very fresh and the soup was good as well. I would go back. Our conclusion was that the duck was the best dish at our table and I would encourage that choice. Service was good but not great. Staff shoudl not be allwed to chew gum while serving customers. Also, they charge $1.00 for bread service which consists of one roll per person. That seemed a bit ridiculous, just add the charge to the entree, rather than make customers frustrated that they were just charged 1.00 for a roll. We will try again and see how these growing pains get worked out.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wow this restaurant is my favorite one in Omaha.Everything you'll eat there is amazing. My favorite for lunch is the chicken salad sandwich prepared on a fresh croissant. Homemade pototoes chips. Their house salad dressing is another tasty thing on the menu. My husband raves about the Salmon salad. The service is wonderful. The story behind the restaurant is very touching. Would highly recommend! Just an FYI they are not open on Sundays! They don't have a kids menu but do offer pizza, grilled cheese and I think mac and cheese on the lunch menu

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Got there at 1130am order our wonderful sandwich and salad. By noon the restaurant was full and people waiting. I think the owner and staff didn't expect the crowd. I will give them a few weeks and go back for dinner, I know I will not be disappointed. Our sandwichs and soup were out standing.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Roasted Tomato Soup, Grilled Swordfish, Salmon en Croute - Best meal I have had in Omaha yet. The mushroom appatizer was Excellent! The tomato soup was incredible!! The Swordfish was perfect! The salmon was unbelievble. Yes.. it was an excellent dinner for both of us. Also, we went on a Saturday. Got their at 6:00 and no lines, plenty of seating. staff was very friendly. dinner for two, we split an appetizer (Mushrooms.. another yummy dish) and I had one glass of wine. Cost us $62 before tip.

Been to Harvest Cafe? Share your experiences!