“Artsy flair... excellent food!!!”
Review of Ingredient - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ingredient
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place for a nice lunch in a quality setting. The ice tea selection is awesome... Try the watermelon. Service is extremely professional and polite. The restrooms were well kept and appeared to be in the nicest order. The wraps we ordered were prepared with care and high quality ingredients. You cannot ask for better quality.

There are newer reviews for Ingredient

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were only interested in a large salad and not a full meal. Ingredient has a dozen or so great salads to choose from in addition to sandwiches and other entrees. We visited late on a Sunday, a little concerned about what might be left over or limited. Our salads were very freshly prepared, bacon crumbles were still hot from just cooking, chicken strips right from the oven, and all of the vegetables in the salads brightly colored and crisp. It was PERFECT. Service was very prompt and the salads were less than $10 each. If you like sweet tea, try the watermelon tea.. very different. Easy to get to, located just a half mile east of I-680 and Pacific

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've dined here twice now as a family and each time I have been very impressed. The food is fresh, interesting, and very reasonably priced. There is enough on the menu to satisfy any hankering and the service is excellent. Order your meal and they bring to your table. Benefit of not having to tip a waiter but still experience top notch food. I had the salmon BST sandwich. It was excellent!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Ingredient has a unique concept for service. Up until 4:00 p.m. you order from their vast and ultimately flexible menu at the counter and your food is then delivered to your table. After 4:00 p.m. they wait on you at your table. In either case you'll receive high quality, fast, professional, friendly service. This place understands the "customer experience" and they focus every part of their business on it. I appreciate that. So will you.

Our party of four ate dinner at 5:00 p.m. and we were well cared for by our server David. The food: Fresh, flavorful, creative, expertly prepared, and attractively served. Great sandwiches, salads, burgers, and wonderful soups. As their name implies it's all about the "ingredients" and you can create whatever you want from their vast menu of options! Great restaurant!

1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I find myself coming her for lunch. It's quick and has great varieties of really good food for good prices.

You order when you walk in and the food is delivered to you..which means you can save on a tip. The food quality though is on Par with any 3-4 Star sit down restaurant.

Prices are great..and the atmosphere at both locations is good. I find myself grabbing lunch here more and more often.

It's not the best place for fancy dates or special occasions..but it's good for family, lunch dates or if you want some good food in a hurry before a movie or hitting the bar.